Sunday, March 30, 2008

The 100 + 1 milestone

This is post #101--huzzah!

I'm still feeling my way around this blog: trying to figure out what the content should be, how often I should post, etc. It's still in a beta-like phase: only a limited set of people know about it, and the quality of the posts can be sort of inconsistent. But I'm hopeful that eventually all the kinks will be worked out, and that Iz/Ott will then be ready to be unveiled to everyone I know.

So how are things going so far, traffic-wise? Since going semi-public on February 28, some analytics:
  • 101 posts
  • 224 visits
  • 81 visitors (well, IPs anyway)
But really, the goal isn't to amass raw numbers of visits; it's to be a presence on the radar of people in my social network, a central spot where people I know can talk about and influence each other on politics and culture, in an enlightened but folksy sort of way.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: