Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Too much runnin'!

This week I've started a running regimen for pretty much the first time ever, and I've been wanting to take it easy. So I ended up just jogging down to Precita Park, and doing five laps of continuous running there. Well. It turns out that five laps around that little park comes to a little over 2 miles, which is way more than I thought--and also explains why I've been wanting to die halfway through the third lap.

So, yeah--gonna dial that back a bit. Also I should probably buy some kind of mp3 player, because otherwise a continuous loop of Hikaru No Go songs run through my head the whole time--and that gets old quick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I'm glad you got a regimen and I hope you stick to it, because I know how hard it can be, but if you can do it, you're one step closer to being Batman.

As for mp3 player, get an iphone dude, those things can do anything (as if you needed another iPhone plug in your life, right?)